Friday, July 29, 2005

Crawling

I've been wanting to post something but i couldn't download the page in my room and so i have to do it in the library. The internet is so much faster in the library although the one in the flat is connected at a much higher spped than last time. Why!! Why is it like that.


Hiaz.. This is my third time coming back to Perth.. The feeling is not great at all. The more i go back Singapore, the more i miss home and want to go back asap. And do u know that i left Singapore 5 days ago.. It's less than a week but it seems like a month already. Time pass so slowly here. Maybe cos it's only the first week and school has just started and things are not going at top speed yet.. That's why. Anyway i will utilise this time and read other stuff.. Haa..


This is the last semester already. Should i work or not? I really don't know. I'm going to drop Psychology and law unit cos it really isn't what i like to do. It sounds interesting and i think it is at some point of time in class.. It's a 3-hour block lecture/tutorial. I really don't know. Just afraid that i couldn't cope with the workload.. There's so much to read up on and so on.. So ya.. i decided to just drop it la. Concentrate on the rest. Must really work hard this time!!!


Ok.. I'm hungry now.. should be on my way back to cook up some dinner. Take care!

No comments: