WorkOuT Day
Finally got to play tennis with sheena, xiuzhen, Zz and Jude yesterday. I realized that everytime we were supposed to play tennis, it will definitely rain. Thank God that the rain stopped by the time they got there. However, dad and I had to play in the drizzle. Haha! But we enjoyed it though we lost quite a few balls to the construction site. Another thing I realize.. was that it is so much easier to play double than singles.. Had to run 3x more in a singles game. Hehe! Think I’m exaggerating a little here.. But you get the idea. It is just really tiring to keep running left and right, to try cover as much of the court as possible. After like 15mins you feel so unmotivated to continue. Oh lastly.. I think my dad is an all-condition man.. Haha.. He went along with me for a short game of tennis in the drizzle even though he wore long sleeve shirt, pants and leather shoes yesterday. That's why an all-condition person. Anytime, any attire andy game.. He will be up to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment