I was extremely moody before that due to time of the month and also after watching this very moving movie. It's as if I'm the person in the story but the not so successful person yet. Haa.. Anyway forget about the unhappiness when you get to enjoy a cool and eventful time @ Night Safari with creature of the night-- Slumber beast!
It was supposed to be the Halloween version of Night Safari but we didn't see any spookiness, only people dressed i skeletal suit etc. Saw on the newspaper there's like this ghostly lady carrying a baby and walking.. but we didn't get to see it. Hmpf! (Maybe was the break time or was not late enough)
So we got there, had a quick bite and got onto the tram ride.. Couldn't take much pictures with those shaky hands and non-flash light photography.. so this is tough.. Plus I have to edit al the pictures so that we could see something..

Ta-Dah!! Night Safari

Halloween deco

Our Tickets

Won't get lost!

Photo-taking session with animal

Bongo Burger

Food

Hop on the Tram!

Pretty in Pink.. Right.. These are Flamingoes.. Sorry it's just a lump of stuff there. The tram was moving so couldn't get a shot.

Rawrr!! Hungry.. Food everywhere..

Closest we get to Tiger

Up-side down Sloth Bear on Vine
These Sloths are so lazy in an adorable way.. Hee.. By the way.. the black mark hanging from somewhere near the vine is the sloth.
Overall, I loved the Flamingoes.. so pretty, the otters which were very noisy and curious creatures, Sloths as they are so lazy, slouching here 'n' there.. Just like me. And I liked 'Aslan'.. The Lion with that magnificent mane.. very territorial creature, nonchalant yet protective..
Though it was a short night of exploring Night Safari, it was good time spent. Though looking at these pictures gives me a headache as I really need an upgrade of my camera. Looking forward to the next IT fair..
No comments:
Post a Comment