Sunday, March 15, 2009

me and my Stupid mouth

So this is how it goes..

Due to some reasons, i wanted to explore Punggol beach. So i suggested to Felicia..

" Let's go cycling! We can cycle to Punggol beach and take a look."

Little did I know that it would be such arduous undertaking.

Up the slope and down the slope. Double this and you'll get to Punggol Beach. The journey to SengKang was seemingly easy till we got to Punggol Road, which leads to our destination, where the strain set in. But at least we saw Punggol seafood which motivated me a little. Haa..

Finally got to our destination. Really excited.. Explored the beach...
Photos.. Photos..

1st pit stop

Before our adventure





Uprooted


Graffiti



Chao ta mimosa







World in Circles..






Transport home??





Up up and away..



Fresh mimosa


Ecology class

Recharging..

While we were there, walking around, doing our ecology studies, i so wanted to call someone to come fetch me home.

I'm exhausted.

But I can't give up! I made so much effort coming up here. I must complete this task.
So i endured.

Thanks for Felicia's biscuit which helped sustain me to the main road.

So a lesson learnt here: Be prepared with plenty of water and some food to ease that hunger and to give a teeny bit more energy to continue the adventure. (I've got the water but not the food=no energy)

Half way back, we decided to have lunch at Rivervale plaza. I'm already very weak. And i feel bad, Fer had to help me buy lunch.. We have this for lunch:

Where's Fer?

Me resting and waiting and exhausted..

Fer back with fuel for the body..
Feels so good now.

After chatting and stuff, we decided to head home. On my way back, had a little photography session. it was fun but the bicycle seat was too small and hard and it hurt my butt. So I had to try to cycle slowly and on flat and smooth ground home.

Road side flower

Full of Yellow

Take 5..



Cycling on...
Due to my lack of exercise and my unconditioned muscles, I suffered a cramp while on Defu lane. I figured it was on a little slope hence causing me to use some effort cycling on. So i stopped. (Thank God I decided to cycle on the pavement as I was feeling very very tired already.) Tried to massage my thighs abit to ease the cramp.
Then a passer-by said to me: "Xiao mei, you tired already?" I was in too much pain I can't answer him. So he told me to go take a seat at the bus stop. I can't move! It was too painful. For almost 5 minutes i stood there trying to make the cramp go away Afterwhich i limped to the bus stop, stretch a bit and hydrate myself.

After this stop, it was downwards home. Wow.. that's when I figured I was riding up a mild slope at Defu. The feeling of the breeze hitting against my face was great. When i got to Airport road, i knew I was safe already as home is just a little distance away. So here i go cycling slowly and enjoying the view of the new roads.

Home sweet home..

No comments: