the nonsensicality of karen

Friday, May 20, 2005


Grreen Bean
Posted by kc at 3:49 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

kc
Ordinary`eclectic`random`Loves baking desserts' Love chocolates & ice cream`New found love for Lavender`enjoys lazing around especially on a cold yet sunny winter day(wished there were 4 seasons here..)` Love for sappy songs/soundtracks`Learning to enjoy jogging sessions or simply exercising` So this blog is basically a collection of things I see, feel and liked.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2005 (233)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (43)
    • ►  July (45)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ▼  May (25)
      • I don't know what i'm talking will make sense tomo...
      • I've changed my blogskin.. Yes.. I know Eiko u kno...
      • Ruminate
      • Phone i used to call..uploaded by silly-confusion
      • Some pictures i took today on the way back from la...
      • Spot the four-leafed!!!uploaded by silly-confusion
      • The weed at ground level..uploaded by silly-confusion
      • Reflection
      • Grreen Bean
      • It was quite a night.. Eiko and me were made super...
      • Mixing mixing
      • Stephanie's Product
      • Peijun N Stephanie
      • We were not too bad also.. Our Creative minds came...
      • Creative apple cinnamon turnover
      • Shu Niu
      • Eiko's burnt mark with me as backgrounduploaded by...
      • I love this picture a lot. See how the sky and bui...
      • Starry Groundsuploaded by silly-confusion
      • Reminisce
      • I wish it was like this nowuploaded by silly-confu...
      • And not this..(Rainie Marathon)uploaded by silly-c...
      • Midnight Rush!
      • I'm ConTentEd!!!
      • No ReasOn
    • ►  April (26)

Followers

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.