It's getting melancholy as it continues to pour outside. The pattering of raindrops on the zinc roof, ripples on the puddle and the coolness of the night just makes me want to snuggle up with Mr Green and Jude. I miss Jude. I miss Singapore. I miss my family and friends.
I'm listening to Boys II Men whilst doing my lit review. Brings back lots of memories. Wish i was 18 once again. Back in poly. The best time were in the midst of hectic schedule yet there was time to catch a movie or go shoping or just spend the lazy afternooons in the comfort of my house, slumped on the bean bag and chill (that's just a better way of saying: to sleep) and yet able to finish any school work or project. Right now.. things are very different, there's drastic changes in everything. Although that was just 2-3 years ago, but responsibilities and every other things are piling up.
I'm not catching up with it.
I'll do my best in that.
No comments:
Post a Comment