Friday, June 03, 2005

::HopE::

I just hope everything goes well for everybody. Exams coming soon.. Guess that's the important thing now. What could be done has been done.. At least tried to the last minute so even if rejected we know we did the best we could.. It's better than not trying at all.. By trying it's half the battle won.. But you would say easier said than done cos you're not going through it. I just want to say sorry if there were anything that irritates you. Maybe we haven't been what you've expected but we're humans too.. We're not perfect.. We fail and can't reach a standard.. Know that's not an excuse but hope you would understand.


Jude has gone to Taiwan for training.. It's his 2nd day over there now.. Hope everything's fine over there.. The weather, the training, the food and relaxation.. Hee!! I was so glad that he managed to call me on the first night... thought he wounldn't have got the international call calling card. All is well.. And i've been making this surprise for him.. Haa.. Not going to say much here.. Ok.. I better go i think i need to look up for more articles for the report.


22days to go...

No comments: