Monday, June 27, 2005

It's been so Long!!!

It's been so long since:

1) I'm back in Singapore, my home, somewhere familiar, back with my family
2) I last saw Jude.. Miss him so much so much and now he's going to Brunei for another 10 days.. I know he'll be fine but still i pray that everything will be alright, he'll be safe..

3) I last Blogged
4) I saw my friends and churchmates
5) I last drank soya bean and green tea, ate 'hum chi pang'.. So nice.. haa..
6) I last slept on my comfy bed unlike the SV's lao ya bed..
7) I last showered in the bathroom without having to wear slippers..


Haha.. some silly thoughts since i came back. I'm really thankful for all these.. I'm really thankful to God for His providence, (this comfort, friends, and loved ones), grace and protection.. . I really appreciate all of you and most importantly i thank God for this Life..

No comments: