Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Too Lazy!!!



Well... Read my bro's blog today and he published some of the "childhood chou shi" in it. Can check it out in his blog.. Haa.. silly kids then. I felt like i was being manipulated and not some cooperative effort!! Haa..


Anyway.. I just want to complain about how slowly the days pass and the damn report. Can somebody help me complete that? I would make brownie for the person.. Haa... (Being manipulative!!) Would you want to help me out? Damn... Think i'll spend sometime now reading the books borrowed and try to do my introduction. Not in the mood to do those reports, just feel like lazing around. Can i have an extension at least??


Alright i shan't be so lazy must at least read abit today if not i'll be even more lazy to continue... Chapter 1: Introduction.. Whenever a sample of material is to be studied, one of the easiest test to perform is to heat it.. Yawnz!!

No comments: