You insprired me...
Cold COld COld!!.. My feet is so cold.. and I'm smoking!! (visible vapour coming out of my mouth.. is that considered smoking?) Totally nonsensical.. Just can't get enough warmth out of the pathetic heater in the room.. But am really thankful i got a heater and its in working condition.
Yup.. was influenced by a few people therefore started looking for the music scores for corrinne may's songs.. found none. There were only guitar tabs hence borrowed Moon's guitar and started plucking it.. It is fun.. I figured out the intro and the first verse.. and ended up with 3 sore fingertips. But i think i need a capo so it would sound more like the oringinal version. Now is a bit low. Anyway.. will continue to fiddle with it and my goal.. to master this piece and play it well.. haa... Mission impossible.. I think!!! Hope the fire to master this song doesn't die out.. Haa.. Alright.. time to hit the sack... under the comfy quilt and the warmed-up room. Goodnight world!
No comments:
Post a Comment