A close Shave..
I was driving my dad around yesterday to deliver goods then to the airport as he was going to Shanghai for some exhibition. We head towards the expressway after lunch…
I was on Lane 1 on the expressway.. It was quiet after driving for awhile. Only the music from the radio.. Looked over to the passenger seat, Dad’s eyes closed.. Sound asleep.. Me? I was feeling very sleepy too.. Switch the channels of the radio.. Telling myself “Open my eyes wider so I won’t fall asleep..”
Then I felt a really hot sensation on my right arm.. felt like an abrasion against something.. This sort of shook me out of my sleep driving.. My goodness.. Thank God I didn’t crash into the divider on the expressway if not…I might not be here recording what’s happened. The hot sensation… something to tell me that I’m really too close?
No comments:
Post a Comment