The day well spenT..
Cell group outing yesterday.. It was awesome!! Guess what we did?
CAPTAIN'S BaLL!!
It was a great workout yesterday.. Thank God for the fine weather and safety of everyone.. No serious injuries except for the ache all over our( mainly the girls) body.. Once I manage to sit, i can't get up..
" Waking up is the most difficult.. I got to force myself to crawl out of bed," said Sheena
I agree.. Somehow after lying down for sometime.. the pain is greater with the minimal movement made.. Like the chinese saying "One bunch of old bones"- yi(4) ba(2) lao(3) gu(2) tou(2)... Overall, my saturday wasn't that bad.. Did a bit of accounting and then the game, followed by dinner which was alright though i didn't get to eat the 'look so good in picture' soya chicken horfun.. And also.. didn't manage to snap some pictures.. Hmpf!! How could I forgot about that?
Must be the game.. Haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment