The uneasiness in my heart was indescribable. The entire morning at work was terrible because i realized my mistake! I've not felt this helpless. It could have been a very serious problem as it concerns money.
I am just really glad now that I was not sentenced to death.
Thank God the report has yet to be submitted for approval and there's still chance for salvation. You could never imagine the relief I felt afterwards.. after the phone call that set me free..
Really dislike this feeling but no one to blame except myself. I'm too careless! Wonder if it's a right choice to take accounting after this incident. The roller-coaster feeling is too much for my fragile heart.. I could feel my heart plunging down like in a bungy-jump when I realized what i did and later followed by the relief of it and the normal contractions.
I Have to be more disciplined to check my work thoroughly now on.. before giving my word to anyone..
Anyway.. there'll be more posts coming soon.. just a matter of time..
No comments:
Post a Comment