Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wierdest Dream

Dreams don't make sense!

It just makes you feel more tired, adrenaline pumping and disrupt your beauty rest.

However, they are often imaginative.. And the climax of the story usually begins just before you wakes up.

Incredible tale:
Dreamt that I was riding a bicycle along Keppel Road towards the CBD area.. It was not the simple bicycle. In the dream it was more like a uni-cycle, that was as tall as those container truck.. And so i was riding.. so fast that if i try to brake, I'll definitely fall off. and i almost hit into a lorry that cut into my lane . It was carrying long stainless steel spokes that could pierce through me if i don't take alternative solution. SO i swerve to avoid it.. which took me onto the expressway.. I think it was ECP. then i woke up when my mum came in to wake me.

Where's the incredible tale??

It's the part where my cousin was with me all through this entire journey, he was running/walking while directing me the way to get home, i can't see what his legs were doing, but he was beside me all the time! Haha.. Isn't he incredible.. To be able to get onto expressway means he walk/run as fast as any vehicles..

I really can't piece together any theory that led to this dream..

Well.. so i think I'd better get on with studying for the accounting paper on Sat..

No comments: