Yeah!! Finally got a blog. .. My blog..Hee.. I think i should be excited right? I am! But my day wasn't that good. I had a fight with Jude. Ya quite a big one and so i coped myself in my room the whole day. But i'm fine now. Talked things out with him and we're good now.Hee. I am really glad that things worked out by today if not i would have a rather sucky night.
Anyway just before i went to shower, Eiko dropped by with some pizza for me. Had a slice and it was really good. Probably cos i'm hungry that's why. Hee. Later that night, dropped by Moon's place cos she made honeydew sago for us but it was still hot and so we wathed TV. It was a good movie though a bit old. One of the actress in this movie 'A smile just like yours' (the younger version) appeared in 'School of Rock' (the older version) as what Eiko said.
I almost cried during the show. It made me think of Jude and just reminds me to continue to do the little things I've always done for him and let him know that i miss him and love him. I just want to hug him now and tell him that everything will be fine. The ending of the show was 'candle-light dinner' scene without the dinner part and i'm so looking forward to one with Jude and to spend time with him. He promise to bring me out when i get home in July.Hee.. And i'm going to send him a parcel with all the love in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment