I don't know what i'm feeling right now? Excited that a special someone is coming! Relieved and glad that a friend received an email from a loved one. Caught in the middle of something and feeling guilty and bad about it. Worried for a friend who is going through a tough time now which I don't know how or what i can do for them. :(
Anyway.. the day was wasted. Spent hours and hours over one question to realise it was so simple at the end of the day. I feel so silly. Then i made dinner-Pork chops. My first attempt. It sucks. Have u ever tasted raw meat or fish? I bet u do. But what about raw pork? Well.. We had a bit of raw pork today, tasty mashed potato and some lettuce. Then comes dessert... Thanks to Eiko! It made the night.. It was delicious.. Crepes with apple sauce and honeycomb-chocolate icecream.. Hmm..Yummy!!! Will try to post a picture of the crepes..
Alright.. think i should sleep now.. Got to wake up early tomorrow to do marketing and Canning vale market.
No comments:
Post a Comment