Monday, April 18, 2005

The Weekend!!

I was feeling very moody today. Came back from church, started doing bioinfo and did as much as i could already. Will try to finish up soon. That's what i've always said and this time i have to stick to my words beacuse it's due the friday after next. Took a nap and called Jude. Didn't really talk much cos wasn't in the mood to.. and so i made irritating noises.. I just felt uncomfortable and kind of feeling sick.. plus today was so cold. I don't know if it's me but i seem to be the only one who's feeling cold even with the heater on. I think irregular meals caused that.


Feeling lazy the whole day until i started cooking and think it's true what someone said that "Cooking is therapeutic". So i made Cha Kway Teow. Bought the kway teow and other stuff from canning market on sat. My first attempt!! Hee.. It was fun experimenting it. While i was cooking, i keep thinking about this uncle who sells cha kway teow at Beach Road. Don't know if he's still there andi believe that the power of the mind is great. Keep thinking and act on it and you'll achieve what u want.. Haa..


And i watched a movie today. 'Life is Beautiful'. It is indeed beautiful beacause it was created by God! The showis about this man's love for his wife and son, who creatively used ways to save wife and son. The story happened in 1945 around the World War II final days where Jewish Italian families went through nonstop persecution. It is a bit of a comedy which develops into deeply moving drama. I admire this guy in the show where at times of hardship and torture, he tried all means not to let his son knows the pain they were actually going through and also took every opportunity he got to show his wife and let her know that he is thinking of her all the time. It's really a good movie. I'll give 5 stars!


Ok.. Time to meet Zzz monster! Anyway. got to wakeup early for intensive lab session tomorrow andthe whole week.

No comments: